FOR GIRLS (K-6)
- Blue and green plaid jumper with 2 pleats in front and 2 pleats in back from Donald’s Uniform Store (Donald’s #55) or the approved plaid available from Educational Outfitters– Other plaids will not be accepted.
- Navy blue jumpers are acceptable. with pleated skirt.
- Short or long sleeve white uniform blouse (Peter Pan or pointed collar)
- Short or long sleeve white, light blue, navy blue, or red knit polo shirt (School logo on left preferred but not required)
- White or Red long sleeve turtleneck
- Buttons must be white or clear
- Must NOT have any lace, ruffles, logos, zippers or wide collars
- Navy blue twill DRESS pants – Uniform style (No elastic waist or knit pants)
- Navy blue twill dress shorts, skorts, capris, skirts or blue & green plaid skirt/skort – uniform style from Donald’s.
- No outer pockets, zippers, logos, or other decals.
- Navy blue, white, or red leggings may be worn with a skirt, skort, or jumper along with approved socks.
- Red or Navy Blue cardigan or pullover sweater must be plain weave and cardigan must have plain buttons (no hoods, pockets, trim, or zippers)
- St. Wenceslaus School Sweatshirt – Red or Navy – One of the approved polo shirts or blouses must be worn underneath the school sweatshirt.
- Red or Navy Blue fleece jacket with school logo- only available at Donald’s and Educational Outfitters
- Red or Blue dry fit ¾ zip
pull overwith school logo- only available at Donald’s.
Socks and Shoes
- Tights or socks (White, Red or Navy) – Socks must be worn at all times with all types of shoes
- No backless shoes, sandals, or flip-flops. Closed toe/closed
healshoes are required.
- Athletic shoes are required for all field trips and physical education classes.